Saturday, September 9, 2006

Kauna-unahan


Hindi naman talaga ako marunong mag blog eh… but what the heck. The last thing I know it doesn’t require an MA degree. What’s important is that I myself did it. Never mind if my grammar might not be perfect, will not be perfect, or will never be perfect. It was never about anybody else in the first place. It is everything about me. It is everything about what I feel. It is everything about what I want to say…

Ngayon bat ako andito?

I really don’t know. Might it be that I am suffering from a compulsion of “shouting out my thoughts”, figuratively speaking, or might have I caught already this itch of posting out views, whether mine or plagiarized, or from the internet itself… that I could not answer. I just wanted a good follow up from my first post… it will just be a waste I think if I’ll post some comments or articles that I feel was good enough, and yet I couldn’t even post my own personal thoughts… there goes my philosophic reasoning I guess.

Duni, ano nakain mo?

Ewan ko nga ba. I was just experimenting things. I got this printed out email from an acquaintance, a friend of my former boss. It contains a business proposal for an IT services to be established in the US, as they say. But I’m not really jumping into the bandwagon, yup I know this is an opportunity that everyone else would like to get, but really the truth is I am still confused. Oh well, maybe I didn’t read the letter thoroughly. I guess I’ll have to spend more time analyzing it later on the bed before I go to sleep. The truth is, i think, I don’t really know how will I reply and what will I reply to that email… it is already three [3] days since.

Ganito ba talaga ako, may mood swings?

Instead of composing a very enthusiastic, formal reply or an inquiry on the proposal, all I did was fix my (Multiply) profile and browsed at Badong’s page. And then while switching from Multiply and Yahoo sites while listening to New Wave classics on my Winamp, I discovered that Michael Schumacher might be retiring from Formula1. I guess posting an article about him would be the greatest tribute I could do to the man I watched, idolized and followed every Formula 1 race shown and i could watch on TV. I admired him winning 7 world championship titles, 5 with the “Prancing Horse”. And I admired him more when he donated 10 million US dollars to the tsunami victims, the biggest donation (unconfirmed) so far from a single benefactor. And they say he is ruthless and arrogant on the racetrack.

Anong kinalaman ni Schumi sa post ko? Wala, ewan, malay. I just wanted to post something, and I picked up this Schumi article and initially re-posted it, and it started everything. Officially this would be my 2nd post, and my 1st originally composed. I hope it won’t stop from here. Wait, this has been long already. I was just clearing up my mind because I couldn’t create even just a simple reply to the email proposal and this is where it got me, almost a full page of non sense and almost 4 hours of wasted time. Oh well I think I’m going to sleep now and I hope when I wake tomorrow morning everything would be clear, just like those times when I came home drunk and fell fast asleep. So much for my initiation into the blogger’s world…


No comments:

Post a Comment